Sunday, August 30, 2009

Linen Cabinets Saved the Day

I can't stand it...not for one more moment! My bathroom is a mess, with lotion bottles, brushes, and other toiletries just all over the place. There's no place to put anything away, and I've been wrestling with things on the counters for too long. Then my mother gave me a solution, because you know those moms are usually right about everything. Haha! She told me that bathroom cabinets were the solution to my overcrowded counters and shelves.

I wasn't too sure about her idea, because I don't have a lot of room in my bathroom for a linen cabinet and I don't have a huge budget for buying furniture. So I shopped around, and actually found what I was looking for online, believe it or not! There are some deals to be had online, like free shipping and no sales tax, and some of the retailers will give you extra discounts if you ask for them. I found the perfect cabinet to put in my bathroom, which is entirely enclosed so that I can put everything away and my bathroom will look tidy. The espresso finish really looks great with my white porcelain pedestal sink and retro theme fixtures.

I wasn't sure if I could find a size to fit my little wash room, but luckily there are bathroom cabinets in all shapes and sizes out there. I wanted to put a lot in my new cabinet, because it takes a lot of work to be a girl sometimes. I have all kinds of skin, hair, and dental products that take up room on my counter which I wanted to be able to organize and stash away in my new cabinet. So I found one that was narrow but tall, so it can hold all my makeup, lotions, hair brushes, dryers, etc. and I still have room to put my extra towels in it.

I'm so happy my mother told me about bathroom linen cabinets. My new cabinet has really saved the day, and my sanity. I couldn't be more thrilled with how great my new cabinet looks, and how organized and tidy my old cluttered bathroom has become.

If you would like more information on bathroom cabinets or bathroom furniture, please visit the Premiere Vanities website.

No comments: